Sunday, March 18, 2012

TIGER BABY

TIGER BABY



Tiger Baby is the last-born son of Bootsie-mama. He is about 4 years old and completely feral, except for the fact that when he was a kitten living outside near my apartment house, I played with him. When the other cats were around, he would react the way they did, with fear. But when they weren't around, I could pet him and even pick him up and cuddle him. Which was always tempting to do, as he is so cute. He now lives indoors in my 'cat sanctuary', with his mother, Bootsie-mama and an older brother, Pancho, born in an earlier litter (before I got Bootsie-mama spayed)--I call Pancho 'Uncle Pancho' because that is how he interacts with Tiger Baby.  




This is a recent photo of Tiger Baby in the 'sanctuary', safe, dry and warm. He has his winter coat on and it makes him look larger and heavier, but he is not a large or heavy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SATOYA BOSHU NET

いつでも里親募集中

緊急災害時動物救援本部

緊急災害時動物救援本部

Tohoku Dog and Cat Rescue

Babe the amazing fetching cat!

RETURN TO FRONT

RETURN TO FRONT
Go back to the front page of We are Feral Cats by clicking on dreaming Elvis.